Saturday, March 26, 2016

Huntington Gardens - Instants

Huntington Gardens is just located a few miles from my work and as a result, a few of my coworkers have passes (which include a free visitor!) A couple days ago one of my coworkers asked if I'd like to visit the gardens during lunch and shoot some photos! YES please! So a small group of us went and took a long lunch on Friday and explored the gardens for a little while. Although we only hit a couple gardens, it was so nice to be out in nature, walking around, seeing all sorts of beautiful plants and colors, talk with people & and relaxing for a while. I came prepared with a few cameras, once again including my Fuji Instax Neo Classic! I was really happy with the photos, although the midday sun was a little bit of a challenge at times.























No comments:

Post a Comment