Saturday, December 17, 2016

Post Thanksgiving Play

This year I was lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my old friend & her family, including her 2 little kids. I don't know what to say, but I love her kids more every time I get to spend time with them! And since I don't have my own, I get to share photos of her cute kids :) These were random moments of play/outside time captured throughout the weekend....















not sure how many times my horse drawing skills were practiced!












I AM SO BORING!




the sharing incident...
























I learned that there were sharks in here with the ducks!






2 comments:

  1. Such cute kids! It's nice that you got to go on am adventure with them. I can't tell if the sharing incident involved malicious intent, an accident or an involuntary bodily explosion from the mouth. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! The kids had just been cleaned up and we were taking them to see grandma & the older one was eating a piece of a dessert that included chocolate. Who would have expected the older one to become generous and share the chocolate with the smaller one while we were driving???

      Delete