Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sky landscape actions

More photos from my first roll of film from the Lomography Actioncamera, this time mostly landscapes. Although this camera isn't the best for landscapes for a variety of reasons, sometimes you just have to go with what you have and this camera's been in my bag most consistently the last few weeks. What's interesting is how similar some of the landscapes look over the space of a second, while others I have to wonder if the variation is mostly due to slight difference in lens placement for each 1/4 of the photo or just slight changes over time. Part of why I love giant open spaces at times is that although there's so much going on and things constantly changing, when you get back far enough and adjust your perspective, it's so much calmer for the most part (outside of major events) and often the most obvious changes are how the light constantly shifts. I need a lack of overwhelming details sometimes.







I don't always give the view of the mountains from my company's office the credit it deserves....












No comments:

Post a Comment