Monday, July 21, 2014

Coyote Light



So I have been not so great about posting recently, but it doesn't mean I haven't been busy! Some of the biggest distractions have been making cards and working on stop motion collage paper things. At some point, they should make an appearance, but for now I just have a photo from Burning Man last year. It's getting to be that time of the year again and although I have tickets and vacation time, I'm still trying to figure out what to do about this year. I know I would love to go again, which is always in the back of my mind, but there are always details and specifics to get worked out. In the meantime, I was reminded of how much fun I had shooting film in my Holga at Burning Man last year and that I still haven't posted all my photos from last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment