Tuesday, February 28, 2017

29 Faces - Feb 2017 04

Alright! It's the last day of February and I have completed all 29 faces! I made faces on 21 of out 28 days, which is pretty good for me. I'm not happy with all the faces, but I did get some pretty awesome ones out of this month. I was less about the specific technique than I was about getting the faces done and mostly making them all fit in a single book. I'm glad I did it and I'm glad it's over :) As usual, I've been surprised at how I can make semi-realistic faces if I so choose (because often, I choose not to). Some make me kinda irritated and angry, some make me kinda sad I put them in a book. Always a learning experience either way!


#20-29 !!!!!!



I had some cardstock scraps on my table and decided to try to make faces out of them. Pretty happy with the results.  


Both faces and the backgrounds are blacklight reactive



The rest of the 29 faces from this month and previous attempts!

29 faces challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment