Sunday, February 5, 2017

29 Faces - Feb 2017 01

Another year of 29 faces! This time I'm trying to actually do a face every day. I'm doing well so far with 6 faces completed in 5 days, but we'll see. I'm not going to be at my place for a little while this month and I'm planning for it with a variety of mobile supplies and a single notebook that I'm trying to make everything in, but we'll see. I'm trying very hard to do something every day for the sake of gaining something a little different from this project this time, even if it means sometimes doing something a little more rough or just forcing myself to do something even though I'm not feeling inspired.




01



2 & 3



4 & 5
6 - woke up early this morning and thought about making my face and decided against it. By the time the evening came, I realized I still hadn't done anything and wasn't that inspired. I just started grabbing things that were immediately available. Not my favorite, but I did something it, so yay!













29 faces challenge

2 comments:

  1. I really like your faces. Some days you just have to put something down on paper and others we feel the urge to be super creative. They are all part of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I like the diversity.

    ReplyDelete