Friday, December 26, 2014

Sidewalking - Holga 35

More from my first roll developed from my Holga. Unfortunately my attempts at trying to get the color rolls I finished developed would be comical if I didn't want to get the film developed so badly. I suppose it's an exercise in proving my determination. Many "neighborhood" spots for film development no longer provide the negatives after the film is developed and my at home scans are much better than what they provide in return. This has lead to more intense searches for more small business type places where getting my negatives back isn't a problem. Unfortunately, with extremely restrictive/weekday only hours and closures for the holidays, I've walked away from a couple spots that seemed promising, but not within the immediate future. Onward I shoot. This set is a result of walking around my neighborhood.


















No comments:

Post a Comment