Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Carlsbad Caverns abstraction

I was just looking through some photos, trying to find some stuff to submit and I came across this roll from Carlsbad Caverns that I never posted (which is better than the ones that I've yet to scan or the ones I haven't developed yet!) This was a pretty awesome roll because this was it was only the second roll of medium format film that I ever shot. This trip to Carlsbad Caverns and New Mexico in general is the one that got me back into film photography after a bit of a hiatus and got me to try out medium format for the first time! And now... now it's not uncommon for me to have 2 or 3 or more different film cameras on me at one time.

Anyway, I really love the photos of Carlsbad Caverns in black and white...... 





Carlsbad Caverns, NM, September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment