Tuesday, March 4, 2014

29 faces...7th!

1 more left after this group! I can definitely tell I've been wanting to go more off into abstract territory, which is coming through in the faces, but they are still faces none the less!


25 - pencil on printer paper, using the frottage technique

26 - pen on drawing paper... made from circle-type shapes

27 - colorless oil pastel on watercolor paper with watercolor then applied on top. This is a tricky technique since you can't really see what you're drawing without tilting the paper at an angle, but that's part of the fun. It was kinda exciting to see what I drew appear as I applied the watercolor. This technique has a great deal of potential though and I'll probably play with it more.




28 - watercolor on watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment