Wednesday, January 2, 2013

early January photos

As I walked around today, taking photos with 3 cameras on hand, I realized I might be able to qualify photography as being productive. I was being a little down on myself earlier this week, thinking I wasn't productive enough over the time I've had off work recently, but instead I've just been spending some more time on photos. Last week I spent some time catching up on my cell phone photos. 2012 was the second full calendar year where I took at least one photo a day with my cell phone, but I'm still a bit behind posting the photos on flickr. I've also been playing around with the Diana camera I got for Christmas.  I love how light the camera is and as a result, I carry it with me more often, which means I can use it to capture the moments I sometimes miss with some of my nicer cameras. Hopefully I'll develop some of the film from it in the next few days. In the meantime, here are some photos I took with my DSLR over these first couple of days of 2013.

























 although I just randomly came across this crayon on the "grass", I kinda like the idea of doing a whole project of taking crayons outside and trying to take photos of each color on something of the respective color like this...



one of the doves that's been hanging out on my air conditioner : winter light : seasons do exist in Los Angeles! : under deconstruction/construction : LA skyline, deceptive billboards: Reno's Pizza : so many nail places, and that's why I paint my own : seeing triple - previous night's libations : nature lines - green : nature lines - grey : more winter light : exploration of paradise 1 : exploration of paradise 2:  exploration of paradise 3 : green

No comments:

Post a Comment