Monday, November 5, 2012

election propaganda - November 2012

Living in California, the presidential election isn't as big of a deal here now as it's taken as a given - the candidates show up to get money and that's about it. I also don't have a working tv anymore, so I have no idea what's going on there (although I did see a Romney ad on Youtube when watching a Grimes video.....) Regardless, I saved up my mailers (~50 total) to put together some collages for the election this November. Take the advice below. Listen to some Decode DC. Be confused and lead into moments of insight and don't forget to vote! Don't be like a friend that shall remain nameless that forgot Halloween last week after talking about their intended costume for days.








No on 37 - "Appearance is paid for and authorized by each candidate and ballot measure which is designated by a *"





1 comment: