Monday, March 6, 2017

Zenit - first shots

Hmm.. I think it was back in December during one of my trips to Chicago when we went to the thrift store where I was told of mythical cameras... and I found a camera! I ended up with an old 1980's Russian camera called the Zenit ET. Kinda heavy with lots of metal, this is one of the more original "lomo" cameras (vs. the lomography brand cameras made today), which I was excited to get my hands on.

In January I finally sat down and figured out how to use it and took it out around my neighborhood to try it out! Finally finished off the roll this past week at Huntington Gardens, so I finally get to see the results! Something weird happend in the middle of the roll, but it recovered and finished off fine. Will need to keep an eye on that, but overall, I'm pretty happy & look forward to using this camera!




















No comments:

Post a Comment