Saturday, February 25, 2017

Olbrich Gardens Instants

I recently found myself in Madison, Wisconsin for the first time visiting a friend I hadn't seen in a very long time. Although I had heard stories of Madison from her, I don't know if I still really knew what to expect when visiting in the middle of winter (I also visited Michigan for the first time in the winter a few years back.) Although winter wasn't in full swing, the lakes were still frozen, there were still piles of dirty snow all over and the plants were still all naked and brown. Knowing I'm a fellow nature lover, my friend took me to see Olbrich Gardens where there's a large dome of summery green warmness year around, even when the lakes across the street are frozen. I shot a few photos with my instax camera...













No comments:

Post a Comment