Monday, June 20, 2016

Pasadena Chalk Festival 2016 - Instants

Today was a super hot day and somewhat weird and ridiculous. I both went to work and worked from home for the first time because the a/c wasn't working (again) and the anticipated high was 109. So I biked a lot this morning in the heat, partially because I went into Pasadena early to take a look at some of the art from the Chalk Festival this past weekend as well. I saw every single thing I thought I would - Prince & David Bowie being some of the multiple-appearance celebrities, multiple references to Orlando shootings, Finding Dory themed (as well as unfinished Finding Dory themed) & Frida...

I didn't have much time to look at the drawings, but I tried to make the most of it! These are just the instants shot with my Fuji Instax Neo Classic!










double exposure of Frida...

another double exposure!

No comments:

Post a Comment