Friday, April 8, 2016

Follow at Forest Lawn Glendale

I'm super behind in getting some of my medium format film developed & scanned, but I'm getting there! I scanned an entire roll tonight! This photo is from a roll of expired (I think 2003?) Kodak Portra 400 film I got in the Emulsive Secret Santa Swap! I loaded it in my Yashica Mat camera for Expired Film Day on March 15, although I didn't get a chance to shoot many photos because of work on that day, blah, blah, I ended up shooting the rest of the roll when we went to Forest Lawn in Glendale the weekend afterward. Secret/not secret? The light meter in my Yashica Mat doesn't work and I just do a best guess on exposure settings. I was pretty happy with how these turned out given the parameters I was working with! This one in particular was a little bit of a challenge to shoot with the TLR for me just due to the angles and how the camera functions.




No comments:

Post a Comment