Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Instant Pink Trumpets!

I've been working in Pasadena for a while and after walking and biking around a bit, I've picked up on the fact that they seem to like to line the streets with a single kind of tree which gives the trees more impact, especially as they go through different phases throughout the year. Del Mar has the purple Jacarandas (probably soon?), Green street has the giant, wonderfully shady Ficus trees (serious the best street ever in the summer!!!!), Colorado has the Palm trees and Ginko in some areas and then getting past Lake, there's a large patch of the Pink Trumpet trees, which are in bloom right now!


I walked around a little today during lunch and took a few photos with my Instax Fuji Neo-Classic....I know I've said it before, but I still love this camera so much more than the Instax Mini 8. I also noticed that places like Michael's are carrying the Neo-Classic now!













No comments:

Post a Comment