Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on 10, April 2012












Another weekday 10 on 10 meant.... non consecutive hours. Honestly, I forgot this time at various points throughout the day. As it turns out, I was actually distracted by work at work, which meant I missed some hours in the middle of the day. I try.

smoothie experiments : southern california in the morning : spring flowers + magnifying glass : remember at work about 10 on 10 : still working.... : spider cruising around on a bike lock + magnifying glass : afternoon starbucks trip : more spring flowers + magnifying glass : and even more spring flowers + magnifying glass :  playing with shadows

3 comments:

  1. Eek! I would not have stuck around to photograph that spider!
    Your magnifying glass photos are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the magnifying glass/ flower pictures. They're unique and interesting :)

    ReplyDelete